Thursday, July 16, 2009

And now the crispy clean first high-res image of Scarlett as Black Widow

Iron Man 2 pictures
Check it out on EW.com!

The accompanying article is pretty interesting and worth reading. Take for example this passage:
...Rourke, for his part, wanted to instill some lightness into the role of the heavy. "I told Favreau, 'I don't want to just play him as a one-dimensional p----,'" he says. "He let me have a cockatoo, who I talk to and get drunk with while I’m making my suit."
--
MMB: IRON MAN

3 comments:

  1. I think she looks good in the photo but I haven't seen her in too many films so I'm not sure what to expect about her performance. I'm sure it'll be fun to watch her and Gwyneth battle for Stark's attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and if George Lucas comes on board we can expect to see Stark and Pepper revealed to be brother and sister in Iron Man III :)

    ReplyDelete